Tamper Proof Transparent Pouch Laminating Film A3 100 Micron For
1. Product Description:
Item: Laminating Pouch Film
Size: A3 303x426mm
Thickness: 100micron per side
This is a pack of 100 A3 Laminating Pouches, with a superb gloss
finish. These are suitable for laminators where the micron capacity
is 100 microns or above as each pouch is 2 x 50 micron approx.
- Pouch film are made from a high plastic component that produces a
firm, high gloss result and also lowers the risk of pouch jamming.
- Enhance your business cards, create your own VIP cards, ID cards or
- Preserve, protect and enhance important information such as
telephone lists, company information, training notes, glossy
prints, photos and maps.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
4. Benefits of lamination include:
- Preserves original documents.
- Offers a tamper-proof finish and protection from dirt, grease and
- Enhances colour of laminated document.
- High usability
- User friendly
- Enhanced durability
- Long term use
- Reliable protection
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
1. Put the documents or photo inside the pouch layer, power on the
laminator,setting a suitable temperature, and wait the ready light turn to green.
2. Green ready light on, and put close-end pouch into the entrance.
3. Starting laminating.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.